Thursday, April 12, 2012

Good evening...

OK, this might be one of my favorite shows ever to participate in. "Suspense & Gallows Humor" a tribute to the all-time greatest... yes, Alfred Hitchcock, my all-time favorite director! The show opens this Friday, the 13th (too cool!) at Gallery 1988: Venice and will feature 75 artists creating art inspired by the Master of Suspense. For my piece I had trouble really picking one of his films to focus on so this is what I came up with this. Oh, and if you're wondering what the train is from... could be "Strangers on a Train" or "Lady Vanishes" or "39 Steps"... its a mystery!


"The Master of Suspense"
Size: 18" x 24"
Medium: 3 color screenprint on frenchpaper speckletone cream
signed and numbered edition of 60 • $50.00

3 comments:

Marcelo Baez said...

Wonderful work! love the Hich!

Andi B. Goode said...

This is so great!

Donnie said...

Bought this one, so great!