Friday, April 06, 2012

Commissions and stuff...

I figured I'd do a random posting featuring a bunch of commissions and things i've done over the past year. This first one I did as a trade with the super talented Sillof who does awesome custom action figures. He wanted a print done for his Star Wars themed Serial Wars customs he did which I traded for a super sweet samurai Snake Eyes custom also pictured...



Next up is a commission of the Hokie bird, the mascot of Virginia Tech. The person who wanted the commission asked to have a subtle representation of 32 to honor those killed in the shooting in 2007. If count the number of leaves on the tree it totals 32...


This is a commission I did for Nathan Danforth who was an additional muppeteer on the latest Muppets movie...


And, this is a commission I did for a family that wanted their portrait done as a vintage album cover, their intials make up the word "PhD" hence the name of their fictious group...

No comments: