Saturday, July 23, 2016

I'm not at SDCC, But my art is...

Unfortunately stuck on the East coast in the breezy 97 degree heat I am not out at SDCC, but I do have some art floating around. Over at the Acme Archives Booth I have four new prints debuting...


"Springfield Nuclear Power Plant"
12"x24" • 4-color screenprint on cougar natural paper
Edition of 250
© 20th Century Fox


"Meet our Crew... Fry"
12"x24" • 4-color screenprint on cougar natural paper
Edition of 250
© 20th Century Fox


"Meet our Crew... Professor Farnsworth"
12"x24" • 4-color screenprint on cougar natural paper
Edition of 250
© 20th Century Fox


"Meet our Crew... Universe 1 Gold Bender"
12"x24" • 4-color screenprint on cougar natural paper
Edition of 250
© 20th Century Fox

I am also part of Star Trek: 50 Years • 50 Artists traveling art exhibit that is debuting at ComicCon. Here is a look at my contribution...


And I also did this free Kevin Smith giveaway poster for Lionsgate Entertainment, they handed these out at the ComicCon HQ booth on the Saturday of the con... Snoogins...


No comments: