Friday, August 08, 2014

Better late than never...

Been super busy prepping for my first solo show at Gallery 1988 later this month so I've been slacking a bit on keeping up with my blog. Here's a few prints I did that I didn't get a chance to post about.

First up is the Last Crusade, the final part of my Indy Trilogy I did for Acme Archives. Prints are available on their DarkInk site HERE


Crusade: 1989
12"x36" 6-color screenprint on Cougar Natural 100C
Signed and Numbered Edition of 250

© 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd, LLC & tm.

Next was a print I did for Gallery 1988's 30th Anniversary of Ghostbusters. The show travelled to a few cities across the US. My prints should be dropping at a random time, follow their twitter @galleries1988 to find out when.


We're Ready To Believe You
18"x24" 3-color Screenprint on Frenchpaper Pop-Tone Sour Apple

And finally, based off The Hobbit, this was for a private group commission.


Oh, and that solo show I mentioned earlier in the post, here's the show card with all the details. If you live in the LA area, I hope you can check it out. Prints from that will be available on Gallery 1988's site after it opens on the 22nd of August.

No comments: