Friday, August 08, 2014

Better late than never...

Been super busy prepping for my first solo show at Gallery 1988 later this month so I've been slacking a bit on keeping up with my blog. Here's a few prints I did that I didn't get a chance to post about.

First up is the Last Crusade, the final part of my Indy Trilogy I did for Acme Archives. Prints are available on their DarkInk site HERE


Crusade: 1989
12"x36" 6-color screenprint on Cougar Natural 100C
Signed and Numbered Edition of 250

© 2014 Lucasfilm Ltd, LLC & tm.

Next was a print I did for Gallery 1988's 30th Anniversary of Ghostbusters. The show travelled to a few cities across the US. My prints should be dropping at a random time, follow their twitter @galleries1988 to find out when.


We're Ready To Believe You
18"x24" 3-color Screenprint on Frenchpaper Pop-Tone Sour Apple

And finally, based off The Hobbit, this was for a private group commission.


Oh, and that solo show I mentioned earlier in the post, here's the show card with all the details. If you live in the LA area, I hope you can check it out. Prints from that will be available on Gallery 1988's site after it opens on the 22nd of August.

1 comment:

Jamey Barker said...

Nice! I love your work's simple and elegant complexity. Glad those are up for sale, too. That kind of stuff should be distributed across as many avenues as possible. Kudos! I'll be wishing you all the best all throughout!

Jamey Barker @ 1st Page Syndicate