Thursday, April 03, 2014

Tales from Austin...

OK, so this is a little late but I wanted to post the two things I did a few weeks back. First up was the print I got to do for the "Nothing's Impossible" Disney show at Mondo Gallery. I had the opportunity to work on a poster based off the 2011 "Winnie the Pooh" movie, the thing that made this cool was that it was actually the first movie I took my son to see in the theater. It's really a great funny movie.


Winnie the Pooh (2011)
7-color Screenprint on Frenchpaper Construction Tile Green

Prints through the gallery have since sold out, but I do have a few copies left on my Big Cartel shop HERE.

Next up was a poster I got to do to promote the comedy portion of SXSW. The frog wearing the jester cap is sort of their mascot. It was pretty cool to see my art plastered around downtown Austin during the festival...


SXSW Comedy
3-color Screenprint on Frenchpaper Construction Fuse Green


No comments: