Friday, June 22, 2012

You're Already Accepted!

This is my contribution for this weekends Six Seasons and a Movie - Community themed art show put on by Pixel Drip Gallery in Los Angeles at Monk Space located at 4414 West 2nd St. The event will be all weekend and feature over a 100 artists and a bunch of cool events. Sadly, due to time and money I was not able to have prints of this made, if their is enough interest I may do a small run of giclee prints.

UPDATE 6/26/12: OK, So I decided to do a small run of prints. Here's all the details about the piece:

Title: Greendale
Size: 11"x 17"
Medium: Signed/Numbered edition of 40 giclee prints on archival paper

I am charging $45 each for them and that will include shipping in the US. If you would like one you can email me at: and I will give you details on how to pay.


aibohphobia said...

I'm interested ...

And yeah the show was great, so much work and so many episodes represented.

Rhoda Jiao said...

Yeah, I'd be interested in getting a print. I wish I could've been to the show.