Sunday, March 25, 2012

Please send COD...

This is my piece for the upcoming Mint Condition a comic book inspired art show at LTD Gallery in Seattle, WA. Show opens this Friday March 30th in conjunction with the Emerald City Comicon. I always loved looking at those mail order ads in comics for all the cool and crazy crap you could get for just a few dollars, this is a homage to that with a bit of a different twist...


"Treasure Chest of Fun"
Size: 12" x 18"
Medium: 5 color screenprint on cougar white 100# cover
signed and numbered edition of 100 • $45.00

3 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

Must Purchase some of these items IMMEDIATELY... Great colors on this.. Very fun...

P

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.....:)
Advertising Philadelphia