Thursday, June 10, 2010

The pay's not great, but ya make your own hours...

Was inspired to do this cause of the 30th anniversary of my all time favorite film "The Empire Strikes Back" and it is kind of a companion piece to the Mos Eisley Cantina one i did a while back.

Aside from Boba Fett, these guys were only on screen for a minute or so, but oh how badass they looked!


Also, I'll be at Wizard World Philadelphia this weekend in Artist Alley at table 1240.

If you're there, swing on by and say hello! Details about the con below:

PHILADELPHIA COMIC CON
JUNE 11-12-13, 2010
FRI-SAT-SUN
Penn. Convention Center
Philadelphia, PA

3 comments:

phil said...

awesome work as always

Theresa said...

Do you perchance sell prints of your work? I'd love to buy star wars pieces for my husband but I have a feeling you're out of my price range! lol. Happen to have an Etsy store? =D

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering if this print is for sale anywhere?