Monday, September 07, 2009

COBRA!!!

This is the companion piece to the GI Joe piece I posted earlier, I tried to mirror everything from that one...


Also, I will be attending the Pittsburgh Comicon this upcoming weekend. So if you happened to be in the Steel City area, swing on by the con and say hello. I will be set up in artist alley sellin' prints and doin' sketches, here's all the info...

PITTSBURGH COMICON
September 11, 12 and 13, 2009
Fri 10:00am - 7:00pm
Sat 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sun 10:00am - 5:00pm

Monroeville Convention Center
209 Mall Boulevard
Monroeville, PA 15146

8 comments:

El rincón del café said...

simple, classic look but with just contains everything need to express what I love the movie XD

Jeff Zoet said...

Great work as always!

I'll be seeing you Saturday at the convention!

Patricio OLiver said...

WOW just amazing!

Janimal said...

This is awesome. do you sell this one and the GI Joe one as prints?

Your Company's Computer Guy said...

Yes, please let us know how we can get these prints.

Jason Quinones said...

very cool and very funny!!! love the zartan with the fake nose and glasses!!!

Doc Martin said...

Will you be selling these prints.. Please Say Yes..

Chad Kerychuk said...

Who can resist the neverending list of diverse characters in G.I. Joe's universe? One of the reasons the franchise is at the top of my list of favorites. Prints for these would indeed be pretty cool!