Wednesday, March 14, 2018

A couple things from the past few months...

Thought it's about to time to post a few things that i've worked on over the past few months. Some of these are sold out but if they're still available I'll include links to where they can purchased below the artwork.


Monopoly - Planet of the Apes Edition for Usaopoly
Available Here: Think Geek


"Rugrats" for Mondo
Edition of 175 - 18"x24" 7-color screenprint


"Down at Fraggle Rock" for Bottleneck Galley
Edition of 60 - 12"x12" 8-color screenprint


"He-Man & She-Ra Christmas Special" - Reg & Variant for Mad Duck Posters
Edition of 200 (Reg) & 100 (Var) - 18"x24" 7-color screenprint


"Detroit Red Wings - 2017-2018" for Phenom Gallery
Edition of 250 - 18"x24" 3-color screenprint


"Crazy Stairs - Family Guy" for Toddland
Edition of 100 - 18"x24" 4-color screenprint


"You're Special - Fallout" for Bethesda Games
Edition of 500 - 18"x24" 5-color screenprint


"Ratchet & Clank" for Cyclops Print Works
Edition of 150 - 12"x12" 6-color screenprint

214 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 214 of 214
Vicky Paul said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site. I really hope to view the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. Titan Transform | Sumatra Slim Belly Tonic | EndoPeak

Robinson said...

This was a very good post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a top notch article. Joint Genesis | SugarMute | BP Zone

Monica said...

It makes it much easier for readers like me to grasp the information. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more from you. Gold Align | Yu Sleep | Gluco Armor

Monica said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site. I really hope to view the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. ThyraFemme Balance | Brain C13 | Aqua Burn

Vicky Paul said...

I just want to say, It makes it much easier for readers like me to grasp the information. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more from you. Tinnitrol | MoveWell Daily | MetaboFix

Robinson said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site. I really hope to view the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. Stratos Alpha | DigestiStart | Tinnitrol

Monica said...

Thanks for the post and great tips..even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success. Quietum Plus | CogniSurge | DigestiStart

Vicky Paul said...

Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Ignitra | Nerve Alive | LungExpand Pro

Robinson said...

I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog. Nerve fresh | Pineal Awakening | Nervala

Monica said...

I just want to say, It makes it much easier for readers like me to grasp the information. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to reading more from you. Nitric Boost Ultra | Neuro Surge | Neurozoom

Vicky Paul said...

From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work. Sugar Defender | Menovelle | Kerassentials

Robinson said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Ikaria Juice | Mitolyn | Prime Biome

Monica said...

This was a very good post. Finding the time and actual effort to produce a top notch article. Resurge | MetaboFlex | Gluco Berry

Vicky Paul said...

I enjoyed this fascinating discussion, it is definitely worth comment. I do think that you need to write more about this topic. VITALS STORE | Gluco6 | TotalControl24 | Pyramid Wealth Frequency

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 214 of 214   Newer› Newest»